New Year’s Resolutions
To be honest, this took me a long time to create. I had originally planned on NOT making any New Year’s Resolutions since I never seem to follow them through, but a video by Beckie0 on Youtube sort of inspired me to make one. I’m about five days late, but here we go. My New Year’s Resolutions:
- Write at least Part 1 of my novel.
- Save more money; spend less, even if it means less coffee. (I love coffee!)
- Travel more often.
- Drink more water and green tea.
- Keep an orderly room.
- Be kinder.
- Make due with what you have.
- Stay organized.
- Get back into the swing of yoga.
- Meet with my school counselor (It’s been 2 years!)
- Start a savings plan for paying off my school loans.
- Get enough sleep.
- Take better care of my skin.
Welp, there you have it. Not really very exciting, but these are all things that I used to do two years ago, but since I got a full time job and am also going to school full time I haven’t really had time for or paid attention to. In some ways, I really wish I was still in 2012 before the chaos of the real world and financial strain hit me. Oh well. Time to suck it up and learn how to live. My goal this year is to accomplish even half of these things on my list and I’m going to start tonight, right after I post this. I hope you all have a great year and I also hope to be writing more. Thanks for reading.